Tuesday, February 20, 2018

" LOVE IS LIKE A WIND "

Author: Herbert C. Stella



On 2016 of August. I found a girl name KURDAPYA, (name withheld). We met at one of the prestigious mall here in Cebu. I worked as a Sales Supervisor in a shoe brand while she is currently working there as a Sales demo of an apparel brand.

One time when I was in my area, the operator was calling the attention of my brand unspecific with the department to go to the nearest counter. Since I was handling a brand being called so I just went to the counter and asked the cashier about the concern. Even if it was not my department I was still assisting it and went to its specific department to get the price tag of the specific item. When i was in that area one sales lady assisted me of the other brand which is nearest to the brand same as mine. She was the one getting the barcode for me. After that, I just smiled at her and so she was.
When I was getting an order at my fsr ( bodega ) she was also there, then she smiled and said hello and suddenly she pinched without any idea why she did that.I have noticed that every time she passed by into my area or I passed by at their area she kept staring and smiling at me and seemed "kinilig" due to her gesture.
Time passed by, I asked her friend who happened to be my friend of her number and her name.Then when I got the number I immediately texted her "saying hi, how are you". I waited for a less than 1 day of her reply. I suddenly amazed when I received her reply saying "hello, I am okey. How about you", then We exchanged messages and We decided to meet at the back of the mall.She asked me if I already taken my dinner, then I answered her, "NOT YET", so she treat me for a dinner . Sinced then we became official. I brought her to my boarding house near ccmc hospital and their our intimate moment happened.
One day, she texted me and asked me if it would be okey for me to stay together in one room or shall we say living in together. Since, perhaps I was in a hurry to commit a relationship so I said yes. 
We lived somewhere at Mabolo for about 3 months. On the first month our relationship was really a smooth sailing, we were very happy, kept laughing together. I even always in haste to go home just to prepare for our dinner, since I already fall in love with her. After 1 month of living in, She suddenly asked me about the hear says coming from her co - worker that I already have a baby and married. I said to her " NO, IT WASN'T TRUE", I am still single and in fact you are my first girl friend ever". Though, she believed on me, but the following night I've noticed that she was upset and frowning her eyebrows and she seemed very angry. I asked her what happened, but she just shut her mouth and went home in a hurry while leaving me behind.
I explained on the issue that came up about me. Kept saying to her that it wasn't true as well. She still believed on me , she said: " I TRUST YOU, PA". Since then We were became very happy again. 
After a few weeks I've noticed that she kept texting with somebody else. I asked her who was that person she was texting with?. She said: "It was my brother". I have noticed again and again that she was having a conversation via phone while kept smiling. I asked her again, then she said; it was her ex - boyfriend/live in partner. Then she suddenly asked herself: "AM I STILL IN LOVE WITH MY EX?". I just immediately stood up and went downstairs with silence. After a few minutes she followed me downstairs and asked me to go up. Since then, I became very emotional. I kept crying in front of her,after a few days analyzing about what she did. I realized that my feelings for her has gone so fast like a wind.I just let her go home alone, I let her go to her friend and ex without asking her where about.My love for her was totally fade away. I asked myself:Why am I still staying with her when she kept hurting me a lot and just making me as a "PANAKIP BUTAS"?
So, I decided to eat a "kitkat" have a break, have a kitkat.Anyway kidding aside, I broke up with her, which she agreed as well. 
On November 2016 We parted ways. I even helped her to bring her things to her new boarding house.

Right now, We are in good terms. We still stick to our friendship. We forgive and forget every heart aches and bitterness. We are still having a constant communication via messenger as a good friend.

Lesson learned: In finding a right person for you, you should know the person first in keen way before you decide to stay with her/him together in one home.


"THE MOST IMPORTANT IS NO HATE AND BITTERNESS ANYMORE".


I hope you learn from it. Thank you.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment

 PINOY BOY BAND  AUDITIONS AT ABS - CBN ...